Reframing Citriculture: Better Connections for Future
Announcement of Student Grants
ICC2020 Student Grants
The ICC2020 Organizing Committee is pleased to accept up to 10 registration grants for undergraduate, M.Sc. and Ph.D. students to attend the congress from November 8th to 13rd, 2020 in Mersin-TURKEY. The Student Awards will cover only Registration
- The award grant will include congress bag, admission to scientific sessions, welcome reception, coffee breaks and lunches, as well the book of abstracts and proceedings.
For students’ eligibility, the respective adviser must be an active member of the International Society of Citriculture (http://internationalsocietyofcitriculture.org ). Students must also first register with the ICC2020 and pay the registration fee. Winners will be announced in notification date of abstract acceptance for all authors. The registration fee previously paid will be cash reimbursed (EUR€) during the congress.
Deadline: The application process closes on June 1st, 2020.
Applications for the student grants will be submitted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org including the following required documents.
- An abstract of research to be presented at the ICC2020
- A statement (up to one-page) indicating how your research and/or career in this conference will be influenced
- Curriculum vitae (including selected international papers about your field of interest)
- A valid proof of current student status (for instance; a copy of student ID card or a letter in English from your Institute or University)
- Your supervisor’s letter of recommendation supporting your application
Announcement of the Results
The award board will evaluate the submitted abstracts for the student grants all applicants will be notified until July 15th, 2020
If you have any questions regarding the registration award process, please contact scientific secretariat.