Reframing Citriculture: Better Connections for Future
*Students have to upload their current student certificate to the registration system.
**Questions? Please contact with email@example.com
Please click https://secure.eventmagix.com/icc2022 to register via online registration system.
The registration fee includes:
- Welcome Cocktail
- Access to the opening and closing ceremony
- Attendance at all scientific sessions and to the exhibition and poster area,
- Coffee Breaks and Lunches
- Name badge
- Congress kit
- Proceedings of the conference
- A certificate of attendance
- Welcome Cocktail at the venue
- Daily City Tour
CANCELLATION POLICY & CONDITIONS
Cancellations received before 30 April will be refunded with an administrative fee of EUR 50.00 deducted from each refund. Cancellations received between 1 May - 15 September will be subject to a 50 % refund. Cancellations received on or after 15 September will be non-refundable. All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and received by 15 September 2022. Substitutions are welcomed, when they are given in writing on a company letterhead.
- Applications for registration must be in form writing. Telephone registrations are not accepted.
- All prices quoted on this form are in Euro (EUR). Payment must be made in EUR. Any credit card fees and surcharges are the responsibility of the registrant. Daily exchange rate (TL/EURO) of National Central Bank of Turkey will be applied.
- If you want to make your payment via Credit Card. Credit card fees (%2) will be automatically added.
- If you want to make your payment via Bank Transfer. Please make sure to pay the bank fee in addition to the registration fee.
- Registration will not be confirmed until the payment has been received completely.
- There is no refund for non attendance except as outlined in the cancellation policy.
- The Organization Secretariat have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the details on this form at the time of printing, but reserve the right to alter or delete items from the program or the services as circumstances require.
- Organization Secretariat are not liable for any claims, damages or expenses arising out of cancellations, disruptions, changes or limitations to the programme or services as a result of any circumstances outside of their control including weather occurrences, terrorist events, travel restrictions or biological/health hazards or events.
- Registrants are advised to arrange their own travel insurance to cover medical expenses, cancellations and all other risks
- The Congress Organizers, their officers and employees are not liable for, and the delegate releases them from any, claims, damages or expenses whether in respect to personal injury, death, loss or damage to the delegate or partner(s).
- Instructions and other provisions in the online registration form, including the cancellation policy, are part of these registration conditions.